Northern Waters Flyfishers
Prince Albert, Saskatchewan, Canada
click on the icon
THE NORTHERN WATERS FLYFISHERS meet on the second Thursday of the month, September through June from 7 - 9 PM in the basement of the Prince Albert Daily Herald building at 30 - 10th Street East, Prince Albert. Knock on the front door to be let in.
Our purpose and objectives are to:
- promote the sport of flyfishing;
- provide a forum for the exchange of flyfishing ideas & techniques;
- endeavor to preserve, reclaim and enhance fish habitats and
- support and further fisheries research and conservation.
*** Visitors and new members are always welcome ***
SPORT FISHING CODE OF CONDUCT
• Handle all fish with care.
• Limit your catch to ensure fish in the future.
• Leave your fishing spot cleaner than you found it.
• Respect the rights of property owners and other outodoor enthusiasts.
• Use the proper tackle and methods for the species being fished.
• Promote the sport by teaching youth and new participants how to fish.
• Become informed about your fishery and participate in its management.
• Reporty all illegal fishing activities to the proper authorities.
• Respect the space of others and leave enough room for everyone to fish.
• Learn the fishng and boating laws and abide by them.
FLY FISHING JAMBOREE - SATURDAY APRIL 29, 2017
SPEAKER - Gary Hanke: Edmonton, fly fishing 50 + yrs, instructor from basics to master class, Gold medal winner in 2016 German open fly tying championship - dry fly, 2015 captin of Team Canada, 35 the world fly fishing championship in Bosnia/Herzogvina, member of Semperfli pro team
LOCATION - Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Wildlife Federation
COST - $30 advance registration or $40 at the door (lunch included)
For further informaton contact the Kilpatrick Flyfishers
BEAT THE WINTER BLUES INDOOR FLY CASTING
Get back in the fling of things and come out Friday March 24 and April 21. 700-830 PM at the Soccer Centre gym. Club rods are available to use.